- Opening Night Reception
- After the films you’re welcome to attend our opening night reception at UpFront at the Market
- 130 King Street
- Reception starts at 10:30 pm for movie attendees, bring your movie ticket.
- Dance Tickets Available SOON
- The Music Hall
- 185 Queens Ave – Enter the municipal parking lot between Clarence and Richmond on the south side.
- Doors open: 8:30 pm
- Dance Start: 9:00 pm. Women identified only.
- Tickets $10 in advance. $15 at the door/Students $10 with I.D.
- DJ Dallas will be on the tunes.
- A pile of laughs and great food! The fabulously funny Vickie Shaw and Brunch at the London Convention Centre
- Fill your belly full of food and then let it jiggle around with belly laughs. The Lesbian Film Festival is thrilled to have Vickie Shaw as our guest.If you have attended the film fest in previous years, then you may remember Vickie from the documentary “Laughing Matters, More …”
- Doors open: 10:30 am
- Starts at 11:00 am
- Tickets for brunch and Vickie available soon!
- Tickets for Vickie Shaw (including Brunch!) are $35.